Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty

Hey y'all! I got this TAG idea from Dazzlemehay of Youtube. Though it was supposedly for Youtubers, I thought why can't bloggers do this? The medium (blogging) can suffice. We can show and tell our readers what we think fits the topic / tag, right? Yes. :)

For my first TAG post:

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty

1.) GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Nichido Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown(Used as Eyebrow Pencil)
60php (more or less)
This pencil is awesome! It's super pigmented, pretty long wearing, and quite cheap!


Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette


It costs 3,800php when I got it. It was just released back then. It's probably cheaper now.


2.) WRATH: What beauty products do you have love/hate relationship with? What product has been hardest to get?

CoverGirl Lashblast Volume


Waterproof
I love the fact that this mascara works wonders on my lashes, BUT it's such a bitch to take off!

MAC Candy Yum Yum
Now, everyone knows how hard this is to find. I had to wait for a few months, and a beauty addict (hoarder, like moi) to finally sell her extra tube. It costs me more than twice the amount of SRP, but it's fuckin' worth it!


3.) GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty product?

Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Crush
This just tastes delish! Like a bubble gum-flavored mint! 


4.) SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Aveeno Facial Sunblock  SPF 70 and
Celeteque Facial Mositurizer with SPF 15
I'm a bit lazy to apply SPF most of the time because I always use my umbrella when it's sunny. I know, I know. My reasoning is wrong. I use Aveeno when I go swimming and Celeteque for everyday. :)



5.) PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Super Bright Lipsticks!

MAC Russian Red, MAC Girl About Town, and NARS Schiap
I don't know. There's just something about them that brings out the "Foxy Cleopatra" in me.
I feel naked without 'em on! 


6.) LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Perhaps we're talking about physical features here, right?
Hmm. TALL, CHUNKY, and NEAT :)


7.) ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care Kit
They're just too expensive! I have the moisturizer, but I can't afford everything else!
Will you gift them to me?? :) 
(Clinique photo courtesy of thebeautyreviewexpress.com)




I had fun doing this TAG post! I hope you'll give it a shot. :)
Please leave the link of your own version below on the comments section. :)

25 comments:

  1. lipsticks make me so happy too! they give me confidence as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ba?! Lipsticks are love! <3 If you're going to make an entry about this TAG, please leave the url here ha so I can read yours. :)

      Thanks for the follow, Athena!
      Following you now, too! ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG you have NARS Schiap pala!!! <3 Also love this post! Super interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also where did you buy your Aveeno sunscreen? Been looking all over! Need iiiit XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natuwa din ako dito eh. Reminds me of "Friendster Survey" pero eto with photos na. :))

      Aveeno Suncreen is available in Landmark Dept. Store :) Dun sa Watson's-like area. Mejo tago siya so ask mo na lang mga sales lady dun :) Wiiiii you're off to Boracay in a few weeks!!! <3

      Delete
  4. tsk tsk tsk sinful nga!! buti nalang i dont use makeup.. lusot ako! hehe ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Violy! :)

      Hahaha! Oo nga eh. But you can get away with it naman kasi. ;)

      Delete
  5. I love bright lipsticks too! It instantly boosts my confidence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also guilty of applying SPF most of the time! but I am working on it :) I have to agree that the MAC Candy yum-yum is really hard to find these days, I even have to bother relatives from everywhere just so I can have another stick of it. I love your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga eh. >_< At ang mahal niya na ngayon grabe. I hope they'll re-promote it soon.

      Thank you!! <3 If you're going to make one, give me the link ha.
      I wanna read it, too! :)

      Delete
  7. Cool idea for a beauty post! I might try this one of these days. :D

    I also feel really bare without lipstick. Mostly because I'm often anemic and look terrible without it. x_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you!! Give me the link when you try this out ha. :)

      Same here! Mukha daw ako may sakit kapag wala akogn lipstick, that's why I CAN'T wear nude or pale lipsticks. >_<

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  8. Woot, this is cute! I mean, the concept of putting make-up under the 7 deadly sins. Haha, might try it too! :D

    Make-up really is a woman's weapon; and confidence booster of course! No matter how sinful it can be :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aileen! :)

      I know right?! Hahaha! I had to do it! I hope you'll do it, too! Send me the link once it's posted ha? :)

      Whenever anyone (especially guys) question my love for makeup or why I spend so much on them, I always tell 'em "Because it makes me happy and I deserve it!" LOL. :))

      Delete
  9. Good thing I'm not beauty concious. I don't posses those sins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog post and your choice of beauty brands! Although I find Mac lipsticks quite expensive to have more than one for me, my friend proves that it's worthy of its prize.

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Weng! :) They are quite expensive, but I really believe they're worth it. :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  11. Love (not enough yung LIKE) this post! There's a place here na mas cheaper ng around $2-$3 yung Clinique set. I'm also using yung moisturizer. At pikit mata ko sya binili. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Pero panalo naman ang performance di ba? Kaya kapag bumibili ate ko, humihingi na lang ako ng sample. Hahaha!

      Delete