Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Milani Rose Hip - Review, Photos, Swatches

I know I said on a particular Facebook status that the NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink will be the last bright pink lipstick review I'll make this month. I'm really sorry, but I cannot keep my word this time.
I've been sporting this pink lipstick that I just got recently, and people have been complimenting me about it.
I just had to share this great find with you chicas. ;)


Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip


Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip


Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip is a bright pink lipstick. Almost a neon-bright pink. People say it's similar with NARS Schiap (I have to swatch them together to verify this).It has a semi-matte finish. It's creamy when applied but it dries out matte. It's opaque and it's longevity is pretty decent for a drugstore lipstick.I say it's more long wearing than NYX Matte Lipsticks.  It has a distinct smell (smells like a flower, I'm really not sure what kind). The smell goes away eventually though.

Rose Hip
Milani Lipstick Packaging

Rose Hip 07



Swatch with flash
Swatch without flash


When worn

Left-Right: NARS Schiap, Milani Rose Hip (with flash)





PROS: It has a great formula: creamy when applied and dries out matte. It's also opaque and long wearing. This is a great deal for a drusgtore lipstick. It's also a great dupe for NARS Schiap.
CONS: The only possible issue that people would have with this is the scent / taste. Personally, I don't mind.

VERDICT: 5 out of 5 CHILIS! The smell isn't pungent, and it goes away eventually. For me, this lipstick is just perfect. :)



Where To Buy:
Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip
270php, Pretty Goddess

FTC: I paid for these products with my own money. I am not getting paid to make this review. I am not affiliated with the said brands. Photos above are taken/owned by yours truly.

7 comments:

  1. Woah! So cheap compared to NARS! I need this!!haha Thanks ayzeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! :) Actually I like it a little better than Schiap. Hahaha! You're welcome, Dominique!!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is super pretty! I love bright lipsticks!

    MakeUpLove
    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. waoo..Nice shades and collection of lipsticks at affordable price. Flights to Dubai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yup! In fairness to Milani, they have good products din :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete