Sunday, February 26, 2012

OtterBox - Why It's A Must-Have

Do you love your gadgets? Do you realize how much value it has? Do you want to keep it at it's best possible condition? If you answered yes, read on.

OtterBox, the innovative solution for all your beloved handheld gadgets, just recently partied with Excess Superclub for the latter's 1st anniversary.


OtterBox is a young and booming brand in the Philippines, but the clamor of the techie world of it's great performance made it seem like they've been here for years.




I've been a gadget freak ever since I can save up for it. I enjoy the convenience and mobility my gadgets bring. But I admit, I am not the most careful with them. >__< I live a fast-paced life. I'm always on-the-go and I can't afford losing or breaking my gadgets. On the other hand, call me vain, but I prefer carrying stylish stuff. I believe whatever I'm donning reflects my taste and character. Fortunately, OtterBox hits both of these premises.


OtterBox Impact for iPhone4S

OtterBox Commuter for iPhone4S

OtterBox Reflex for iPhone4S

OtterBox Defender for iPhone4S
OtterBox Commuter for BB9900

They offer durable, protective shockproof cases for Apple products and BlackBerry units (which are shown above), They also have cases for Samsung and Nokia phones and more of today's hottest gadgets. My personal favorite is the Defender for iPhone4S.

What's the deal?

Gadgets don't come cheap. We spend a huge amount of our hard-earned money to get them. With our generation's lifestyle, we cannot afford breaking these babies. I cannot afford breaking mine. If investing in a high quality casing would help in maintaining our gadgets' pristine condition, why won't we do so?

People got this notion of OtterBox as the expensive casing. People are reluctant because they think it's unnecessary. Remember why we get those pricey vaccinations to prevent catching various diseases? Think of OtterBox as the same vaccine, and our body as the gadget. We're paying for the protection of our gadgets (most of the time from our own clumsiness and negligence) by securing them in a high quality and durable casing.


Now why do you need to get an OtterBox? Because your gadget deserves it. :)



Visit Tenkie Box for more information. 




Disclaimer: Though this article is for PR consideration, what I stated above are still my true and honest opinion. My loyalty is still, and will always be, with my readers.

17 comments:

  1. a definite must-have for your gadget's protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any precious possessions should be properly protected from any damage, wear and tear so that they last long ans what you've said to perpetuate their durability. You did it right. I admire that kind of attitude of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..love this one..i'll check the link if there's one for iPad.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they have one :) Kasi for tablets meron na sila eh. hehe. Let me know if you'll get one ha :)

      Delete
  4. I agree that a money well-spent on gadgets should be protected at all times. I'm quite curios why the name "otterbox"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Siguro kasi inspired sa Otters yung characteristics nung products..? I'm left in the dark here. I heard someone commented dapat may OtterBox casing na din na nag ffloat sa tubig since Otters can float. :))

      Delete
  5. you are absolutely right, gadget's don't come cheap that's why I don't spend too much money on them... it isn't practical, unless of course, you're earning thousands a day...

    anyway, if you do have these expensive gadgets then it's just common sense to take care of them and these otterbox thingy might do it for you... I'm not saying that it is since I don't own one but you are always free to find cheaper alternatives...

    teka, nagcomment na ba ako sa post na ito? para kasing pamilyar itong otterbox eh... O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not earning thousands a day, but I rely on my gadgets for my work so on my part, practical naman siya. :)

      Hahaha nope, this is your first comment here. ;) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. I think it's a great investment too. Why settle for no quality protectors, because if, the device is more likely to be damaged.

    great choice. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Especially if the user is a bit clumsy *guilty*. :))

      Thanks for dropping by, Jerome!

      Delete
  7. I was contemplating on buying one for my iphone since Jan. This post is all the sign I need, so I would go ahead and my iphone with one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's my first time to hear about Otterbox. Gah, I feel like a noob.. XD Anyway, sadly I don't own an iPhone nor a BB.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have casings for Nokia and Samsung handsets, too :)

      Delete
  9. I don't know if you're interested but I saw a really cheap refurb Otterbox on this website All4Cellular.com , not sure how legit it is but the reviews aren't too bad...

    ReplyDelete