Monday, February 20, 2012

MAC Lipsticks: the Bold, the Dark, and the Beautiful

No, it's not Halloween. No, I'm not a vampire nor a goth. Why can't bold and dark colors be just bad-ass? Vampy? FIERCE?

I think you've already gotten the idea that I'm all about lipsticks. I've shown you some of my reds, pink, and oranges. I think it's about time I present to you my bold, dark, and beautiful lipsticks. :)



MAC Prince Noir

MAC Smoked Purple



MAC Rebel



MAC Violetta



Swatches with flash
(L-R) Smoked Purple, Prince Noir, Rebel, Violetta)

Swatches without flash
(L-R) Smoked Purple, Prince Noir, Rebel, Violetta)


Please watch out for my individual reviews on these babies. :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooohhh Mac! My favorite is the Russian Red <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russian Red is my go-to red lipstick! <3 MAC lipsticks are L-O-V-E! :)

      Delete
  2. the colors are so pretty! love your blog--love the variety of features. :) i am your newest follower! would love to stay connected. have a great wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) Comments like yours inspires me more :)

      Thanks for dropping by! Following you now, too :)

      Delete
  3. I want Prince Noir and Rebel!! Perfect for the Christmas season. :D haha

    ReplyDelete