Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Orange Lipsticks: MAC, NYX, and Etude House

Orange lipsticks? People have mixed emotions about these babies. Half of them are raving about it, while the other half is sticking up their nose.

I was initially thrown-off about this idea, too. I thought, that'll be like wearing cheddar cheese on my lips. But for the heck of it, I gave it a try.

It wasn't that bad. It wasn't bad at all. :)


MAC Neon Orange

(sorry for the poor quality)


Just like red lipsticks (or any lipstick for that matter), there are things you need to consider when purchasing the orange lipstick for you.

You want it bright? Dark? Coral-y? Almost red? Deep? Pale?
How about the finish? Matte? Creamy? Glossy? Lustre?


These are just some of the things to consider when you're looking for a lipstick in a particular shade, especially something that's out of the ordinary.

Now let me share with you the orange lipsticks that I found that works for me (or at least something that I enjoy wearing).


My Orange Lipsticks

(Left to Right):

MAC Neon Orange
MAC Morange
Etude House OR204
NYX in Nyx
NYX Antwerp
MAC So Chaud

Remember, there's no such thing as a universal lipstick. You have to look for the lipstick that will work for you. And how do you find it? By trying on as many as you can :)



Please watch out for my individual reviews on these lipsticks. :)



FTC: I purchased these products with my own money. I 'm not getting paid for this post. I'm not affiliated with the brands mentioned. Photos above are owned/taken by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment