Monday, February 6, 2012

A Dashing Diva Experience

Ladies were (and are still) taught to always look presentable. My teacher in grade school told me and my classmates that you'll be able to tell a lot about a person with their hands, particularly their nails.

That's probably one of the reasons why mine are always in bright popping shade. :)

One of my oldest best friends (Nicole) and I had an impromptu kikay day last weekend.
I was supposed to stay home while she was supposed to go somewhere else, but then we ended up heading to Beauty Bar in Trinoma to have our nails done in the fancy and girly, Dashing Diva.

Dashing Diva in Trinoma

Dashing Diva (Beauty Bar, Trinoma)

I'm a loyal customer of DD because of their class-A service. 
t's not just about having your nails done. It is an experience.

Pre-pedicure toes.
Pre-manicure.

Best Friends! <3

Nicole is soo kyott! <3
Since Nicole and I are on a budget, we opt for the Basic Combo package (650php).
A Basic Combo includes manicure, pedicure, foot scrub, and a massage.


Now why would I spend that much on a service I could get for much less somewhere else? Because I know my hands are feet are in great hands.

  • Their staff is courteous, professional, and accommodating.
  • They will take care of you.
  • They always use fresh and clean tools and towels.
  • Everything is sanitized properly.


They have lots of nail polish to choose from. You can even take a bottle home for 350php (or less, I forgot the exact price).

I chose my favorite shade of bright pink (Dashing Diva), while Nicole chose the more subtle shade of pink.


Pretty nails!! <3


Pink nails (Dashing Diva)

They also have a dryer (which is always sanitized), so you don't have to worry about ruining your polish when you leave or those annoying bubbles.

This pampering lasted for an hour to an hour and a half.

All in all, this Dashing Diva experience is worth every peso. Great staff, great service, and I got to spend time with one of my best friends. :)



Where do you get your nails done?

3 comments:

  1. yes, i agree that our nails tell a lot about us. It tells how we take care of ourselves and our overall hygiene. Lovely color of nail polish! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. galing naman. pink lipstick with pink nail polish... cool !!! :D

    ReplyDelete