Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Liebster Award - Grateful And Inspired

I've been writing since I was in grade school. I've written news, features, editorials, poems, shorts stories, and scripts. But never have I imagined blogging about my opinions and experiences and having people appreciate them. It's one thing that people appreciate your work, but for them to recognize and value your voice, be it on food, place or product, that's just heart-warming.

I am truly grateful for Jen of Enjoy The Journey Blog, a new-found friend here in the blogosphere, for giving me this award. You have no idea how much this means to me. Receiving an wards like this just makes blogging more fun and rewarding.
I'm just a big ball of inspiration and motivation wright now. ^___^



Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to their  blogs."


This is my chance to pay it forward. As part of my duties as a Liebster Blog recipient, it's my honor to pass it along to five bloggers.

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks.
  5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

Here comes the hard part. I have to choose 5 bloggers to give this award to. With so many awesome bloggers out there, how can I narrow them down to 5? Sigh. But of course I have to decide.

The 5 blogs that I have chosen are:




If I have to rate this is award, this is definitely 5 out of 5 CHILIS! ;)


11 comments:

  1. Right on Ayzee! You surely deserve it! ;) Thank you for sending love my way as well!!! *Cheers*! Woo hoo!

    XoXo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this is so sweet!!! <3 <3 Thank you Ayzee! :D Sa dinami dami ng blogs na finofollow mo I feel really honored na kasama ako sa list. :D

    Thanks! I shall pay it forward :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Mawawala ka ba naman diyan?! Alam mo naman ako ang unang #1 fan mo! Hahahaha!

      Delete
  3. AWWWW AYZEE!! Feel ko birthday ko parin today haha thanks so much for browsing, skimming and reading through my blog :) It feels really good that at least someone appreciates what I put in here!

    PAYING IT FORWARD <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reg, madami kaming nakaka appreciate (lalo na ang mga matatakaw na tyulad ko! LOL) sa blog mo. :) Hahaha! You're welcome! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Grbe pang #84 ka na sa topblogs!!! Keep it up!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nyora!! :) Dahil naman sa inyo ni Urrut kaya nag blog na ako sa wakas! Hahaha!

      Delete
  5. hi Pretty Ayzee.. Thanks for passing this award to me <3
    Love your blog so much, hope u can do make up tutorials too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lovely Nats! :) You deserve it. <3

      Noted! Hirap lang kasi nun kasi kelangan sobrang gandang cam. Hehe.
      Will try that soon, though :)

      Delete