Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Head - My Sunny Yellow Dress

I'm not exactly a fan of the color yellow. But the fabric, cut, bow and the price just won me over.
Would you believe I got this from SM Department Store? :)


Actual Color

Bow Detail

Yellow Dress

It looks so pretty and elegant without the usual frills and prints.
Actually, it reminded me of this LBD (Little Black Dress) that I got from Dorothy Perkins which costs 3x the price of this.

Sorry for the different lighting. >__<

I am happy I found this dress. <3




Where To Buy:
Yellow Dress by Red Head
799.75PHP, SM Department Store

6 comments:

  1. It's SUPER PRETTY AYZEEEE!!!! I LOOOOVE yellow and cream and beige and cuts like that. So cuuuute! Also crap, I should spend more time in SM Dept Store. hahaha I love itttt!!! Post an outfit of the day photo soon, ya? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! Oh yes! SM Dept. Store is the bomb! Kailangan lang talaga matyaga maghanap. LOL.

      I will post one soon. ;) Hehe.

      Delete
  2. this looks absolutely cute esp the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? The bow just completes the outfit. :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete