Saturday, February 18, 2012

Forever 21 Mini Haul - Earrings and Aviators

FINALLY! After a little over a month, I have a new fashion post - and it's a Forever 21 mini haul! :)

I was supposed to go to the beach this weekend with my friends, but because of this important career-related commitment, I had to pass. >__<

So what did I do? I went to the place I have a love / hate relationship with: Makati. I enjoy being there because of the malls and restaurants, but I hate travelling (commuting, especially) to and from that city. Ang hassle!!!

Anyway, I met up with my close friend, Karen. While she was having her hair done, I browsed one of the places that makes me weak: Forever 21.I was only supposed to browse (yeah right! LOL), but when I saw these gems, I couldn't help it! They're sooo cute! 


Forever 21 Mini Haul



2 earrings in 1: Bunny pair and Bow pair
245php


goth-ish wing earrings
245php


This reminds me of those colorful mini boats in Boracay
175php (super great deal!)


Aviators - because summer is just around the corner!
205php (on yellow tag sale)

I love Forever 21 - from their dresses, skirts, accessories to shoes! I also love, love, love their yellow tag deals!!


TIP: Go there around after-lunch. During this time, fresh stocks should be displayed for everyone to devour. Also, it is wise to shop there alone (or with someone who enjoys shopping, too) because there's no sitting area available (which should be dedicated for boyfriends, brothers, fathers, husbands, and kids).



Forever 21, SM Makati



FTC: I paid for everything mentioned here with my own money. I am not affiliated with the said brand. I am not getting paid for this blog post. Photos above are taken/owned by yours truly.

19 comments:

  1. Love the earrings :)

    Mahirap talaga iwasan ang temptation, FOREVER 21 eh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nathalie! :)

      Oo ang hirap iwasan. Next time di na lang ako dadaan. CHOS.
      As if kaya ko. Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Cute haul! Forever 21 certainly has cute items! It wasn't until last year when my cousin in the Philippines sent me pasalubong from that store and that's when I realized that they had one there as well! Awesome! Looks like it's really taking off there! Thanks for sharing and also, thank you for the follow back!

    XoXo,
    Jen

    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! Thank you! :)
      Yup, Forever 21 is causing madness here. I think it's because it's the most affordable foreign clothing brand available (compared to Zara, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Mango, etc). They have great stuff! And I couldn't help but give in. Haha!

      Thanks for dropping by! ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes, they certainly do have great stuff! Hehe, I can't help but give in to shopping there as well! BTW, I'm not sure if you received my response on my blog to your last comment, however I have something for you if you haven't quite read my latest post. Hope you'll accept it! :)

      Delete
  3. love love love that mini wings!!! its looks so tempting to buy one hahanice shopping haul dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just too bad i can't use them both...the earrings because i'm a man and the glasses just because i need specialized sunglasses to wear one - :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bunnies! can't resist shopping din esp if it's on sale...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the price is not that over expensive because it's what i thought to international brands like forever 21. unluckily f21 haven't evaded our place yet.

    ~germeline

    ReplyDelete
  7. even me I tried to keep myself away from shops kasi I ended up spending but its nice to treat yourself sometimes diba? I love the bunny earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These would be perfect for summer...I liked those earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I love that aviators, and it so affordable ha good buy

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love earrings but i can only handle studs. your earrings look like studs though they are a bit dangling. are they really?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not into fashion and stuff but I really appreciate nice girly things. Those earrings are love. My cousins love Forever21. :)

    http://iamsuperjulie.com/benefits-of-a-clean-room/

    ReplyDelete
  12. naku shopaholics galore:) I would love to own the earrings too! I'm so weak and would almost always give in to temptation everytime I see those cute pieces on my accessory box... with it I find inner peace. LOL!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the aviators..i should check F21 too..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, I am loving the aviators!

    Looking for some new shades for when I bike and run.

    I have to check if Netherlands have Forever 21 - totally clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww cute sunnies and earrings!! i also love f21 especially their dresses <3

    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete