Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MAC So Chaud - Review, Photos, Swatches

Vintage, Retro, Pin-Up Girl, Sexy; these are my personal description of MAC So Chaud.
This is my first matte lipstick from MAC, and just like my other MAC lipsticks, this did not disappoint. :)

MAC So Chaud is in a matte formula, which I prefer especially for bright and unconventional lip colors.
If MAC Lady Danger is a bright red-orange shade, So Chaud is a medium tone orange-red shade. It's definitely not as bright as MAC Morange or MAC Neon Orange.


MAC So Chaud

MAC So Chaud



So Chaud (Matte)

Orange-Red Shade

So Chaud (AA0)

Swatch Without Flash



Swatch With Flash

Lip Swatch


PROS: Great formula (matte), opaque, pigmented, and long wearing. The color is not as common as the usual reds and oranges.
CONS: Being a high-end product, it is a bit pricey.

VERDICT: 5 out of 5 CHILIS! Yes, it is pricey. But I personally think it's worth every peso. Also, it's not available in all MAC Counters.





Where To Buy:
MAC So Chaud
1000php, MAC Counters



FTC: I purchased this product with my own money. I 'm not getting paid for this post. I'm not affiliated with the brand mentioned. Photos above are owned/taken by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE IT! :D I am seriously wanting these two MAC coral shades... See Sheer and Crosswires. XD Dunno which one to get (and WHERE TO GET huhuhu)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Sheer is available in MAC Counters here :) I remember swatching that in their Trinoma branch :)

    I'm not really a fan of lustre and cremesheen finishes, but their colors are gorgeous. I will try to borrow my sister's Crosswires for a review if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete