Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Face Of The Day: MAC Runaway Red

The first day of transition (from morning to graveyard shift) is always the worst. People are cranky, tired, and sleepy. I don't drink coffee and I don't smoke. The only thing that keeps my blood pumping is the lipstick that I'm donning. Today, that is MAC Runaway Red.


MAC Runaway Red

Taken around 5:00am (from an 8:30pm-5:30am shift) >__<




I'm just excited to wear it for the first time today!
Wearing bold lipstick is the best excuse to have a lazy eye makeup (that's why I love them!). ;)


What I'm Wearing:

MAC Studio Fix NC25
Nichido Waterproof Eyeliner in Brown (used on my eyebrows)
Urban Decay Book Of Shadows III - Suspect (inner half), Smog (outer half)
MAC Runaway Red

Mustard shirt - thrifted
Necklace - gifted



Please watch out for my full review on MAC Runaway Red. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment