Friday, February 3, 2012

MAC Party Parrot - Review, Photos, Swatches

Bright pink pout? Hi LOVE! MAC Party Parrot is a matte bright pink lipstick from the MAC Iris Apfel collection. It's on the salmon kind of pink. It's like the matte sister of MAC Impassioned.


MAC Party Parrot

MAC Party Parrot

MAC Party Parrot

MAC Party Parrot
MAC Party Parrot

It's refreshingly sweet and dainty.


MAC Party Parrot Swatch

MAC Party Parrot Swatch
MAC Party Parrot Lip Swatch
Just like MAC Russian Red, it's not the drying type of matte lipstick. It won't dehydrate your lips to death, which is why I love it so much. :)

Just like the other lipsticks I got from MAC, this did not disappoint.


PROS: long-wearing, about 4-6 hours before I needed to re-apply. The shade and formula are great. I can go on and on here. I just can't stop raving about this. :)
CONS: its expensive and a limited edition shade.

VERDICT: 5 out of 5 CHILIS! Though its expensive, you get what you pay for. I really think it's worth every peso.


MAC Party Parrot, MAC Counters
1000php


FTC: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not getting paid to make this review. I am not affiliated with the said brand. Photos above are taken/owned by yours truly.

5 comments:

  1. with MAC you cant go wrong...yun nga lang costly talaga but it is a good investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Where can I get this kaya? Available ba sya sa lahat ng Mac stores dito? :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a limited ed shade :( Last time I checked out of stock na siya.

      Delete