Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012: Not Exactly The Ideal, But It's Just As Special

Valentine's Day. Araw Ng Mga Puso. Singles' Awareness Day. The name changes, but the date doesn't.

It's February 14 again, boys and girls.

How was it? Did you celebrate it the classic way (meaning, with a date)? Or you celebrated it with your friends and/or family?

I spent mine with friends. One of those friends is a very special guy to me. If you're following me on Instagram, you've probably seen some of our photos together.


Hey world, meet Dann. :)
 
Ayzee and Dann


He's the official graphic artist of Chilipina. He created the header, favicon, and all the other graphics on my blog. We have been really good friends for a while now.


He's got my back. CHOS. Haha!


He's weird, silly, funny, sweet (in a very, very unconventional way), humble, family-oriented, and a great friend. Forgetful at times, but still awesome nonetheless. Plus, he is sooooo CUUUUUUTEEEE! <3


Hey there, Panda Bear. <3

There were no flowers, chocolates, letters, or a romantic dinner. It wasn't the ideal Valentine's Day, but it's just as special because I got to spend time with him (as if we don't see each other almost everyday).





After all, it always feels like Valentine's Day whenever I'm with him. :)

6 comments:

  1. "it always feels like Valentine's Day whenever I'm with him." --- this is so sweet of you!! ang swerte niya ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. Cool Ayz! Dann's a former schoolmate. Small world. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! :)

      Yup he told me nga. I asked him how he knew you since you're a mutual friend on FB. :) Small world! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG! so kilig!
    You look cute together :) Umamin na kase....

    ReplyDelete