Friday, February 10, 2012

Snack Of The Day: Maple Cream Cookies

"Me want cookie!" - Cookie Monster


I've always been a fan of cookies: chocolate chip cookies, butter cookies, Oreo cookies, oatmeal cookies, and the list goes on.. I think these little monsters are the most convenient dessert that I can tote around.

My mom went to Canada last year for a vacation.She brought home the usual pasalubong from Canada: MAC cosmetics, Forever 21 stuff, Clinique loot, chocolates, frozen goods, and... Maple Cream Cookies.

Maple Cream Cookies from Canada


I wasn't really paying attention when she took this out of her luggage. I was skeptical about cookies not having any ounce of chocolate. Boy, I was wrong.

Super yummy cookies from Canada :)


These awesome pieces of heaven are super yummy!!! I'm really not sure if they're more healthy than the usual chocolate chip cookies, but I really don't care. I love them!

To my Canadian friends and relatives who are planning to visit, please grab a box of Maple Cream Cookies for me. Please... ;)




What's your favorite cookie?
Do you love receiving food as a pasalubong?
I would love to hear from you. :)



15 comments:

  1. Its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about
    Tour to Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I gotta ask for that from my cousins there :D Definitely love receiving food as pasalubong. Yummm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di baaaa?? Lalo na kapag di available dito. Hahaha! This is definitely on the top of my list, then Keebler's. Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! I'm not sure if I would choose these cookies over MAC. Hmmm, I don't have a MAC on my stash but I also want to have a taste with this cookie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shape looks so cute, i wanna mix it with candies and chocolates for presentation LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any kind of cream cookies! :) love food pasalubongs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a cookie fanatic but I love cakes! When I went in the UK, this cake called Spotted Dick from Mr. Kipling cakes is the one that drives me mad. Its very sweet and chunky. I just cant resist not eating 2-3 cakes, it always spoil my DIET! hahahaha. Tnx for the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. receiving food as pasalubong is really really nice! i love it.
    i know it's so common, but oreos are so welcome to be pasalubong for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh now I shall hound my friend who lives in Canada ... thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I love pasalubongs! Well actually... who wouldn't? HEHE! XD I can't exactly remember my favorite one but I always go gaga over chocolate goodies from abroad ;>

    www.foodiefromthemetro.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you will have your much-expected maple cookies from your visiting relatives. cookies are good combo with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i love cookies too! Was loaded with Purim cookies lately and I guess I need to cut down with my sugar intake now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! i love the shape!!!


    ~Gagay here..dropping by from FBW. ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh please save me a piece so when we see each other again I could also taste this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love maple cream yum! cute pa ng shape hehe

    ReplyDelete