Wednesday, September 5, 2012

IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm - Review, Photos, Swatches

IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm is a lipstick that promises moisture and longevity in wear. Its a bright fuchsia pink with blue undertones, and with a hint of purple shimmer. It's almost similar to MAC Show Orchid (color and finish). though Pink Alarm is pinker. If MAC Show Orchid and MAC Full Fuchsia ever conceived, Pink Alarm could be their offspring. Pink Alarm's finish reminds me of MAC's Amplified Creme. Color payoff is great (buildable), long wearing and won't dry out your lips. I'm pretty pleased with this lipstick from IN2IT, so I'm considering getting other shades. :)


IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm











PROS: the shade is fun and bright, texture is creamy and moisturizing, long wearing, available locally
CONS: None :)


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!    



Where To Buy:
IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm
Watson's or SM Department Store, P379.75

5 comments:

  1. OH! What a lovely pink shade! And with such affordable price, this is a good purchase. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love how pigmented it is! Cute ng name ng blog mo sis! Chilipina! Havey! The in2it Pink alarm looks like Maybelline hmmm, I forgot the shade. IT looks creamy! Pretty Thrifty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis I really love IN2IT products. I have mascara and liquid eyeliner already. And I am going to purchase the orange lipsticks that they have. Super love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same lipstick and I have to say to reviewed it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh.. I have to check this out. I looooooove bright pink lipsicks. and this one looks pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete