Sunday, September 2, 2012

SM City Fairview - Spot for North Metro’s Fashionistas

Last August 24,  SM City Fairview took a notch higher by staging again a major fashion show, dubbed as “Lookbook” at the Annex Atrium. The said fashion show meant to showcase the newest collections from the brands featured, including Celine (CLN), Charlie, Elle Girl, Folded & Hung, Mags, Oxygen, Penshoppe, Plains and Prints, Regatta, Sanuk, Scoop Project, Sketchers, Tomato, Una Rosa, SM Accessories, SM Men’s Fashion – Just Delivered Jeans. I guess this is just a way of SM City Fairview to show that they are indeed a mall that also caters to fashionistas . 

Disregarding a few technical glitches, I would say that the fashion was a success. Everyone paid attention and had fun watching models sashaying down the runway with those fabulous clothes, and without. ;)

I was so stoked to see Daniel Matsunaga, especially when he came out shirtless. Fangirls among the audience roared, applauded, and whistled with excitement and admiration. Top Filipina models including Wilma Doesnt  also graced the runway which I think is only appropriate, since 90% of the models were foreigners.


The Fashion Show





Penshoppe
Outfits of the 3 girls were from Oxygen











MAGS





I believe these are Scoop Project's outfits


Plains and Prints












My favorites would be Tomato and Mags. I love the pop of color with Tomato's fresh and young pieces while I love Scoop Project's classic and elegant dresses. :)

I saw a few capris, which I'm not a fan of. I don't like wearing pants that cut me off because it makes my legs look shorter and stubbier. I'm also not a fan of printed pants for the same reason (except if the print is actually flattering, of course).

Daniel Matsunaga looks really good with and without clothes, right? *Fangirl-ing again

7 comments:

  1. great event! and i agree on the last line of your entry :P haha


    Rovie,
    Dress up & Make up with The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH, all those half-naked men!!! *drool* :P

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah That's real look...(the half naked men..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been to a fashion show. Seems a great event. Cool ohotos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never seen a live fashion show... must have been an experience... Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink peplum and those burgundy/grape-tone dresses look nice! Of course half naked men are hard to miss. Such beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink peplum and those burgundy/grape-tone dresses look nice! Of course half naked men are hard to miss. Such beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete