Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Q910 - Review, Photos, Swatches

Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Q910 is a fun palette that has colors that are appropriate for summer and fall. It has 2 shimmery colors and 2 matte ones. This is my first eye shadow quad from Avon (my first eye shadow anything to be exact). I like color combination here since they really work well together. Texture wise, I'm loving the shimmery ones more than the matte ones. The shimmer shadows (left column) has a decent color payoff, buildable and easy to apply. The matte shadows (right column)  has fallouts and a little chalky in texture. The color payoff needs some work and I really had to reapply and reapply to get the pack of color that I want. It comes in a pretty sleek compact with mirror and sponge-tip applicator and it doesn't have any scent.


Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Q910









swatches without flash

swatches with flash

PROS: The set is balanced with 2 shimmery shades and 2 matte shades. The colors are perfect for summer and fall. Like any other palettes, this is fun to play and experiment with.It has no scent and easy to tote around.
CONS: They need to work on the color payoff and texture, especially with the matte ones. Longevity is so-so.


VERDICT:

 I will not repurchase but I will recommend for others to try it for themselves.



Where To Buy:
Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Q910
Avon Ladies

1 comment:

  1. I've tested this one and really nice. long lasting talaga....

    ReplyDelete