Sunday, September 2, 2012

Disney On Ice presents Princesses and Heroes

I'm a certified Disney kid. I loved (and still do) my Disney movie collection and I believe those stories somehow contributed to my upbringing.

My favorite Disney Princesses are Aurora and Belle. Aurora, because of her beauty and grace, while Belle for her strength and wit (and she's pretty too, of course). Watching those Disney movies or just seeing the characters is very nostalgic for me, bringing me back to my younger years.

And now, we can all relive our fondest memories with our favorite Disney Princesses and Heroes!



Araneta Center invites you to the grandest spectacle on ice this Christmas
with Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes!

Enter a world of wonder where heroes and hearts prevail...


Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the waves
and Prince Eric breaks Ursula’s slithering spell to reclaim his one true love.

See Prince Philip defeat the evil Maleficent as she transforms herself into a fire-breathing dragon
in a race against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora.


Be there to discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin.






And, watch in awe as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and Tiana all come true.



High flying jumps, daring acrobatics, breathtaking skating
and lovable Disney friends are just a wish away!

There’s even a special appearance by Disney’s newest princess, Rapunzel.

See Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes
from December 25 to January 3
at the Smart Araneta Coliseum!




For your reference. :)

1 comment:

  1. uh-oh...this is what i am waiting for...love watching it...feel kike i am the princess haha

    ReplyDelete