Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wet n Wild Coloricon in Sweet As Candy - Review, Photos, Swatches

Wet n Wild Coloricon in Sweet As Candy is palette with 3 shades for your browbone, crease, and eyelid.
I was instantly gravitated towards this palette because it's a neutral palette (my weakness) with a little pop of color. The white shadow is actually perfect for highlighting (the browbone) even in the inner corner of the eyes. I love the how the shimmer is just right. The crease color is a dark brown shadow with very muted shimmer. It's just perfect for the crease and the outer V. The light pink eyelid color is just girly. Reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin, though this one is pinkier. I'm really pleased with the quality of these shadows. They work well together and can stand on its own. I love the color payoff and how long wearing they are. They also did not cause any irritation with my eyes (usually happens with drugstore makeup) so I'm a happy girl. :)


Wet n Wild Coloricon in Sweet As Candy




without flash
with flash

PROS: Shades are very wearable both day and night, long wearing, good color payoff, easy to blend, locally available and affordable
CONS: No mirror and I don't recommend the tools included


VERDICT:
 I will definitely repurchase!  



Where To Buy:
Wet n Wild Coloricon in Sweet As Candy
Watson's, P320

5 comments:

  1. Cute shimmery pink shade<3

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty palette! I love it that it has tiny shimmers on it! very gorgeous ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this palette too! Well, actually, I USED to have it. My lil sister (who used to ABHOR makeup) fell in love with it and decided to "borrow" aka "steal" it from me. LOL. It really has nice wearable shades, though I would have liked it more if there was at least 1 matte shade...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how they indicate which for this and that. I got color palette like that but it's from Maybelline! I hope I could share and review it sometime
    :) miss your blog <3

    ReplyDelete