Sunday, September 9, 2012

IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Kit - Review, Photos, Swatches

Doing my eyebrows is an essential part of my makeup routine. I can live without my BB cream and blush, but my eyebrows (and lips)? Simply not negotiable. I've been using pencil to fill in my brows for the longest time. I bought an eyebrow kit before, but it didn't look good on me. Also, I was a bit dumbfounded on how to use it so it was a waste of money.

I was browsing the Watson's area in SM Department Store during the 3-Day Sale in SM Manila when I saw this eyebrow kit in the IN2IT counter. I was a little apprehensive about it because of my previous experience on brow kits. Good thing the sales assistant really helped me and taught me on how to use the kit. My reaction after she did my brows? AMAZEBALLS! :)

I'm really happy and impressed with how this IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Kit performs. It's really long wearing! I also appreciate that the kit has 3 shades so it can cater to most (if not all) people. The lady also said it can be used as an eye shadow and create a sexy smoky eye. I haven't tried that one out yet though.


IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Kit




swatch with flash

swatch without flash
Top photo: before
Bottom photo: after


PROS: Shades work well together, really long wearing, easy to use, comes in a sleek compact with mirror and a decent brush, very affordable and locally available
CONS: The brush needs a little work (though I really don't mind since I own a pro brush already)


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!   



Where To Buy:
IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Kit
Watson's or SM Department Store - P299.75

5 comments:

  1. I think you eyebrows really looked perfect after you used the kit. :)

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brows look good :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha me too, i can live without make up specially the lipstick. It's make me comfortable and confident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading a lot of good reviews on this eyebrow kit and it does seems pretty nice! I love the shades and the packaging ^_~ Thanks for sharing and great review =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my HG eyebrow product that I used every single day when I bought it! I have my review on draft for a long time to give it a better testing on the product.

    Check out my blog posts and subscribe! :D Thanks!
    http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com/2014/11/in2it-waterproof-eyebrow-colour.html

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes
    xoxo,
    Cheeney

    ReplyDelete