Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beauty Haul: Hair Care, Skin Care & Makeup

For my first beauty haul post, let me share with you what I got from Watson's in SM City San Lazaro's Department Store during their recent 3-day sale. :)



Most of these items are new purchases. The only repurchases here are Asian Secrets and Veet
I'm quite excited about these items, especially Pure Beauty's Perfect Cleansing Oil and the gel foundation from IN2IT. If the latter works well for me, I will get their 2-way cake foundation that goes well with it.

Please note that the prices I indicated here are their regular prices since today is the last day of their 3-day sale.

P 130
P75
P250
P75
P399.75

P149
P229

I'm planning to post reviews on some or most of these products.
Please let me know if you have any request. :)

6 comments:

  1. The gel foundation really caught my attention. Excited to see your review, soon. :)

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gel foundation is interesting, please do a review :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hauls and I'l loving the cleansing oil!! Its pretty afforable but works Fab! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! so many awesome goodies :) the Veet hair removal cream works alright but it smells really bad. lol. hope it will work great for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asian Secrets! <3 I've tried all three variants. You should try the purple colored container. Smells the best out of the three.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ayzee! I haven't dropped by your blog for so long! Anyway, nice haul :) Looking forward to the reviews of each product. Asian secrets look promising! :)

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete