Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAC Full Fuchsia - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Full Fuchsia is a lipstick that really deserves it's name. It's a spot-on fuchsia with subtle hints of shimmer. It's in an amplified creme finish so expect opaque coverage. I wasn't a fan of this shade at first because it seemed like it should be under the satin finish family.It's not as creamy as my other MAC lipstick in the said finishm but I learned to love it eventually. ;)


MAC Full Fuchsia


amplified creme
Full Fuschia


swatch with flash
swatch without flash
lip swatch

PROS: Texture and color payoff are superb. Long wearing, right amount of creaminess, buildable color. You can wear it really opaque or sheer. 
CONS: It's a bit expensive.



VERDICT

  I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
MAC Full Fuchsia
1000php, MAC Counters



FTC: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not getting paid to make this review. I am not affiliated with the said brand. Photos above are taken/owned by yours truly  

3 comments: