Sunday, March 11, 2012

PlugDeals.PH - Because It's More Fun In The Philippines

Everybody loves scoring a great deal; whether it's for traveling, food, beauty, technology, and more. For the past years, the craze for discount vouchers and coupons has been proven with all the online coupon buying sites that are popping in the cyber world.

What do I love about these websites? Scoring great deals. You can get anything 50-70% off it's original price. Whether you love traveling, gadgets, beauty services, or a foodie, you will find something that will catch your fancy.

With a considerable number of online coupon buying sites available, what does PlugDeals.PH have that sets them apart from the other sites?

PlugDeals.PH Homepage
Visit PlugDeals.PH for more GREAT DEALS!
(Screenshots taken from PlugDeals.PH)

Answer: Partial Payment Option

Oh yes, you read it right. They offer partial payment option to all buyers. They have 30/70 and 50/50 options available. Now buyers don't need to shell out the entire amount just to be assured of scoring a great deal.

Merchants also benefit in this system. Since they will let customers purchase the deal with just 30% of the price while the remaining 70% will be paid directly to them upon redemption of the product or service, they won't have to wait for a long time for the payment remittance from the coupon site.

I love and appreciate the fact that they considered what most of us are concerned about: our finances. Not everyone can shell out 12,000, 6,000 or even just 1,000, even for a well-deserved treat. I also love the idea that they support local small (or budding) businesses and products.

The innovative payment scheme of PlugDeals.PH sets them apart among the other online coupon buying sites. Funny how it took this long for a company like them to come up with this kind of service. It just shows that they truly value their customers and they indeed could do it better.

Visit PlugDeals.PH now.

Disclaimer: Though this article is for PR consideration, what I stated above are still my true and honest opinion. My loyalty is still, and will always be, with my readers.


  1. I love this post! Thanks for being a part of the launch! :D

  2. thanks for sharing this site..i didn't know about this..metrodeal at ensogo pa lng ang alam ko ;(

  3. I love your Post.........thakx for sharing this site....