Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nichido Lip Pencil in Blaze - Review, Photos, Swatches

Nichido Lip Pencil in Blaze is my first ever lip liner. The color is just perfect. Its really pigmented and can be worn on its own. Its a little creamy so its easy to apply, then it dries out matte. My only problem with it is its longevity. Its not as long wearing as I'd want it to be, but of course, it costs less than P100 so it can't be perfect. 

Nichido Lip Pencil in Blaze




swatch with flash
swatch without flash


PROS: Pretty shade of red, creamy but dries out matte, opaque, locally available, and very affordable
CONS: It would have been perfect if it's long wearing


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.




Where To Buy:
Nichido Lip Pencil in Blaze
Watson's, P95

1 comment: