Friday, July 27, 2012

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream - Review, Photos, Swatches

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream is a BB cream that's almost as good as a foundation. Unlike other BB creams that are categorized as tinted moisturizers, I find this one a little more forgiving with a little more coverage for my less-than-perfect skin. I've been using this since my skin started breaking out really bad. I realized that using thick liquid foundation is causing my breakouts, so I tried using this BB cream.

I really love this one because it serves as my base, concealer, and foundation. I have a combination skin, so I can't rely on this alone as a moisturizer. I love the fact that it gives just enough coverage that I never looked too made up. Its not cakey, even when I set it with powder. The pump can do some improvement though. Sometimes, one pump is more than enough so I just press it lightly. 

For reference, what I have is the full-sized 50ml variant and I use MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25.


Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream












with flash
without flash
Left: cleansed, toned, and moisturized Right: with BB cream
I'm sorry, but I can't find anyone else that day to model.
Forgive the "bilao" face. Hahaha!


PROS: Gives more coverage than your usual BB cream, lightweight, not cakey, did not cause any breakouts or any bad reactions, a small amount goes a long way
CONS: The pump is a little tricky, it only comes in 1 shade


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase! 






Where To Buy:
Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream
Online (price varies), Super Sale Bazaar (price varies)

5 comments:

  1. love the effect of the bb cream <3 super flawless!

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW
    it looks amazing, i think it is only for girls.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commenting on your uber fave BB cream! LOL.

    I have the testers for this one na; however, I haven't tried them yet.

    Hopefully it would look ok on me, eh your skin tone is def more lighter than mine. Diba 1 shade lang to? Pfft.

    Well anyways, hoorah for us since there's Lioele Philippines na. They're selling this for P995 for the full tube. Not sure if it's cheaper or more expensive, though.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well hopefully it works for you, too! :) That's what sucks with BB creams eh since they usually have one shade lang.

      Ang mahal! Hahaha! I got mine for 750 online. I think mine is full size na din naman. Though I haven't seen a Lioele counter yet in department stores. May nakita ka na ba?

      Delete
  4. Great review! Do you think this will suit those with fair skin with yellow undertones? I love the coverage that Missha gives (#23) but its way too gray for me so I don't get to use it that much. Would you, by any chance, know of a BB cream that offers medium-full coverage that's good for yellow toned gals? Hope you get to read this! :)

    Jem,
    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete