Friday, July 12, 2013

Trendholic Lip Peeling in Lemon Pie - Review and Photos

If you're a lipstick addict like me, a lip scrub is a must. 

When we put our lips under the spotlight by using fabulous lipsticks or lipglosses, isn't it just proper to make sure our puckers are in perfect condition? A year ago, I did a post on how to keep our lips kissable. Now, let me introduce you to my current fave lip scrub. :)

Trendholic Lip Peeling lip scrub in Lemon Pie is meant to exfoliate our lips, getting rid of the dry flakes on your lips (probably due to wearing lip products, lip biting, etc). This particular lip scrub is a combination of brown sugar, lemon juice and probably honey. I'm not quite sure about this since it came from Japan (my sister got it for me!) but that's what I taste whenever I use it (not sure if it comes in other flavors). It definitely helped in keeping my lips free from the dry flakes I usually get.

I'm a huge matte lipstick fan so this and a lip balm is a definite must. I don't think this is available here, but you can check out Lush's or V&M's lip scrub.

Trendholic Lip Peeling in Lemon Pie




PROS: exfoliates my lips, not too harsh and didn't irritate my lips, doesn't taste like "chemicals"

CONS: not locally available


VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.


Where To Buy:
Trendholic Lip Peeling in Lemon Pie
Japan or online

4 comments:

  1. Oooh... this is what I badly need. I'm sure it's not available where I live. Sayang. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to get my hands on this product 'coz my lips are very dry:(

    http://beautythursday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! :) Use lip balm din to prevent your lips from drying :)

      Delete