Monday, July 15, 2013

Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream - Review and Photos

Who loves hypoallergenic creams? Me!

Being in a family wherein skin asthma is normal, hypoallergenic creams and bath items is quite popular. Fortunately for me, I didn't get the gene with any form of asthma. But still, I love products like this one. :)

Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream is a moisturizing cream that contains high level of natural lipids to hydrate moderately dry to very dry, irritated and sensitive skin.

I use it on my elbows, knees and other body parts that has has dry patches twice a day. It's a little thick when applied compared to the usual lotions I've used, but it's not greasy at all. It has a very subtle coconut (or is that shea butter) scent; not really sure but that's what it smells like for me. I sincerely can't sleep without applying this. It's an important part of my night regimen, since I sleep in a cold room.

I got to try this awesome product from my BDJBox for June. :)

Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream




PROS: it's hypoallergenic so its safe even for those with sensitive skin, it doesn't have a annoyingly strong scent, it moisturizes dry skin very well, not greasy, easy to tote around, locally available

CONS: it's a little pricey, but for something that works even on sensitive skin, it's worth it


VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream
PHP574.50, Watson's 

No comments:

Post a Comment