Thursday, July 25, 2013

EOTD - Subtly Sultry with Urban Decay Book Of Shadows III

It's been a while since I actually wore eye makeup, sooo I just had to share it with you lovelies. :)

I'm a huge fan of neutrals! My first ever high-end eyeshadow palette is the Urban Decay Naked. I bought that waaaaay before I started blogging. I was so blown away with the quality that I had to get more palettes from Urban Decay. The second palette I got is the Book Of Shadows Volume III, which I used for this look. :)



I wanted a little drama on my eyes, without totally smoking it out. I love neutrals because I can wear any lipstick with it. You can easily do this using drugstore makeup. I just wanted to use my BOS III because it's been collecting dust, waiting to be loved again. Hahaha!



I used Suspect on the inner half of my lids, Smog on the outer half, Perversion to darken the outer corner, Maui Wowie on my browbone and inner corner.

I also used Too Faced Shadow Insurance for primer, MAC Blacktrack for tightlining and lining my eye and IN2IT eyebrow cake and pencil.



By the way, I apologize for my dewy skin and imperfect eyebrows. I took photos when I got home from running errands. >_<

2 comments:

  1. ganda! I want to have that palette din.. inggitmuch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get their Vice palette na lang! Mas pretty and sulit yun! :)

      Delete