Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shop Feature: Kalakalan Online - iPhone Casings & More

Because I want my phone to be as stylish as me. ;)

One of my recent obsessions are casings for my iPhone4S. You remember how you felt when you're playing dress-up with your Barbie? That's how I feel whenever I change my casing. I'm so happy Kalakalan Online carries a lot of casings for different smartphones.

Jaycee of Kalakalan Online is a great online seller. She has an awesome taste which is evident in the stuff she sells. It's always a pleasure dealing with her. She also sells makeup and other kikay stuff, so girly girls like me will definitely enjoy browsing and buying her products.

Here are the stuff that I got from her :)








You can check out her items on Facebook and Instagram (@pearlyjc). 



No comments:

Post a Comment