Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Leave-in Milk - Review,Photos,Swatches

Kerastase Ciment Thermique is a leave-in milk with vita-cement topseal. It's a heat-activated reconstructor milk that's formulated for weakened hair. It's a heat protectant product so it's perfect when you use styling irons and blow dryers.

This was included in the set that I bought. It came along with a hair treatment and shampoo. I got this after I bought the overnight repair serum.

I apply this after bath when I know I'll have to curl my hair with a curling iron. I use this and my heat-protectant spray to make sure my hair won't be damaged with the hot tool. This actually smells good. I only use a tiny amount so as not to weigh down my hair. It's quite pricey, but I've never been disappointed with Kerastase products so it's a good investment.

Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Leave-in Milk




PROS: it protects my hair from damage whenever I'll use hot tools on my hair, it smells really good, it leaves my hair soft even the next day, locally available

CONS: quite pricey


VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!


Where To Buy:
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
PHP1.8k (more or less), Fix Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment