Saturday, April 21, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Coachella Mode

I've decided to let my leggings rest since it's summer. 
It was really hard for me to adjust since I haven't been exposing my troso legs for quite some time now. Also, avoiding leggings/tights means I can't wear my mini skirts (especially because I commute everyday and I live in Sampaloc), so my only bottom option is shorts.

This particular humid summer day, I was in the mood of "dressing up" without the usual frills and florals, so I instantly thought of what I would wear for Coachella (if ever I would go).

This is what I came up with. :)




What I'm Wearing:

Madonna shirt - People Are People, 299php (on sale)
Denim shorts - SM Department Store (Plus Size), 599php
Boots - Babo, 1800php
Bag - H&M, 150HKD
Aviators - Forever 21, 225php

4 comments: