Monday, April 9, 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 8C - Review, Photos, Swatches

If there's something a nice, bold lip color needs to stay put is a good base. Since I super love red lipsticks, a red lipliner is a must. Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 8C is my holy grail red lip liner. It's waterproof so it's quite long wearing. It's a bit creamy so it's easy to apply and dries out matte, and boy it won't budge for hours! It's highly pigmented and can even be worn alone.


Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 8C
Crayon Contour - waterproof
8C - shade
red lip pencil
swatch without flash
swatch without flash
lip swatch

I wear this lip pencil with the following red lipsticks:



PROS: Waterproof, long wearing, great color payoff, less expensive than it's MAC counterpart (Pro Longwear)
CONS: a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. :)


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil in 8C
998php, Make Up For Ever Counters


4 comments:

  1. Hi!love this too" just followed your blog.if u have time, check out my blog too,http://www.ochiemakeup.blogspot.com and www.ochiesartworld.blogspot.com. Thanks!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. please follow me at www.awannabesocialite.com. Followed you already. :)

    ReplyDelete