Friday, April 6, 2012

MAC Watch Me Simmer - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Watch Me Simmer is a bright coral lipstick in warm undertone. It's in an amplified creme finish so expect opacity and great color payoff without drying your lips out. It's part of the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection that was just released in the Philippines last March 24.

For those who weren't able to get a hold of this awesome lipstick, don't fret 'cause it will be re-promoted in their upcoming collection, MAC Reel Sexy Collection.

MAC Watch Me Simmer

Shop MAC, Cook MAC packaging
amplified creme finish
coral shade
A91 - Watch Me Simmer
swatch without flash
swatch with flash
lip swatch


PROS: gorgeous color, long wearing, pigmented, finish is really lip-friendly
CONS: pricey, limited edition shade


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
MAC Watch Me Simmer
1000php, MAC Counters or Online


FTC: I paid for this product with my own money. I am not getting paid to make this review. I am not affiliated with the said brand. Photos above are taken/owned by yours truly  

5 comments:

  1. Hi i just found you your blog is awesome! When did you buy this? I went to the mac counter in MOA and it was sold out D: so i got runaway red a re-promote instead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Addie! Thank you! :)

      I bought this on the day it was launched in Trinoma. You can find one online, I think. Mas mahal lang siguro ng konti. :)

      I got Runaway Red last year when MAC Me Over was released. Such a nice color! ^__^

      Delete
  2. Thanks, babe! :) Ang ganda nga ng color sobra!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful color. Sort of coral ba sya?

    ReplyDelete