Monday, April 9, 2012

MAC Flamingo - Review, Photos, Swatches

If there's a lipstick that will fall in the "my lips but better" category, MAC Flamingo would be it.
MAC Flamingo is a muted coral lipstick in a lustre finish. Honestly, I'm still confused if I love this finish.
It's creamy, a little glossy, and is not opaque (though it is buildable). But I must admit, this particular shade is really refreshing and youthful to wear which I think is just perfect for spring and summer. This lipstick is from the MAC Iris Apfel Collection.


MAC Flamingo

lustre lipstick
muted coral
A91 - Flamingo
swatch without flash
swatch with flash
lip swatch



PROS: creamy, decent longevity, shade is perfect for spring and summer
CONS: won't recommend for girls with dark lips (buildable but only to an extent), pricey, limited ed shade

VERDICT:

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
MAC Flamingo
1000php, Online

No comments:

Post a Comment