Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed - Review, Photos, Swatches

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed is one of the most versatile blushes I've used. It looks like a bronzer on the pan, but since it has red undetones, it serves as a warm blush and bronzer in one. What I like mose about it is that I can wear it with any lipstick and eye makeup. Its long wearing, pigmented, matte (hooray!) and it doesn't irritate my skin.

Just so you know, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are formulated without mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate and synthetic fragrance.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed






swatch with flash
swatch without flash

PROS: blush and bronzer in one, long wearing, great for oily skin, no shimmer, a little product goes a long way, sturdy casing
CONS: a fabulous reader said it might be available at Beauty Bar, but upon checking Beauty Bar's website they don't have it yet so I'm not sure. Pricey, doesn't come with a brush or applicator


VERDICT: 

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.


Where To Buy:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Online, P1300-P1400



2 comments:

  1. I have this too! Very versatile indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this shade. I love this blush soo much. It's very versatile & you're right about being a blush & bronzer in one!

    Yette

    ReplyDelete