Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful - Review, Photos, Swatches

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful is a summery pinkish coral. I find this shade really flattering and appropriate even now that it's fall. I'm really not the type who sticks to "what's hot" at the moment, so I wear summery makeup all throughout the year. This is my first Tarte Amazonian Clay, and I must say it's pretty good. It doesn't have any shimmer (LOVE!), its long wearing, doesn't irritate my skin and its perfect for my oily/combination skin. I use a synthetic flat top kabuki brush to apply this.

Just so you know, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are formulated without mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate and synthetic fragrance.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful





swatch with flash
swatch without flash

PROS: long wearing, good color payoff, no shimmer, didn't irritate my skin, the shade is fabulous, a little goes a long way
CONS: Doesn't come with a brush, pricey, not available locally


VERDICT: 

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.




Where To Buy:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
Online, P1300-P1400



5 comments:

  1. the shade is super pretty but the price is NOT >__< but thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, Meron ata nito sa beauty bar? I'm not sure. I really wanted to try tarte products.

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this Great review sis :) You convinced me! :D I was supposed to buy the 4 "mini" tarte blush coz it's kinda expensive. will try this product! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one in Exposed and I really want to buy 'Dollface' and 'Glisten', but this has a really pretty shade! :)

    ~ Yette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to get Exposed and this one! :) Ive heard so many great reviews, nangangati na ako bilhin!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete