Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Mattifying Acne Toner - Review and Photos


My oily skin has always been a problem of mine. It makes me more vulnerable to acne and uneven skin tones because of the blemishes left after. My oily skin doesn't help in keeping my makeup in tact either. Because of the excess oil and the humidity in this tropical country, I'm always in search of skin care products and makeup that will help in mattifying my skin, thus improve my makeup's hours of wear.

I was browsing the beauty section in Landmark Trinoma when I saw Snoe's counter.
It was my first time then to see this brand. I was automatically drawn to this toner because of the name.
The ladies behind the counter explained to me how this toner works. Actually, I was aking a lot of questions about a lot of their products and they're quite accommodating and patient in helping me. :)

I bought this toner, and it sparked my love for Snoe products. :)
I first tried Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Mattifying Acne Toner that night, and just like what Jessica told me, my skin will feel a little stretched (nothing dramatic or uncomfortable, FYI). You will also need to shake this well before using to ensure the powder-like ingredient will mix well with the liquid part.
That powder-like ingredient helps in keeping the skin matte.
I always use this whenever I have to put on makeup, and together with my other favorite products, it helps a lot in improving and keeping my makeup fresh. It doesn't dry out my skin and its non-irritating.
I also love the subtle coconut scent to it. :)

Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Mattifying Acne Toner



Super Bare face
After applying Shoo-Zit

PROS: Helps in keeping my skin matte and makeup fresh, lovely coconut scent, doesn't irritate my skin, locally available
CONS: the scent may bother you if you prefer your skin regimen and makeup unscented, a little pricey


VERDICT

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Mattifying Acne Toner
Landmark Trinoma or Online (check out their website for complete list of branches) Less than P400

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the review! I've been waiting for the review of this =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wanna try this it seem it has a good effect on skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I read somewhere that it has powder in it? Wouldn't it leave a white cast on your face when applied? I'm afraid to buy it because it might have that effect :( Hope you could help me out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!

      Yes, it has powder in it so you really have to shake it well before you pour some on your cotton pad. I was a bit scared of that "white cast" possibility too, but I learned that when you blend it well it eventually fades out (when I say blend, I mean I continue massaging my face with the said cotton pad).

      On morena skin, the white cast might show up more though. Just to be sure, I apply a tinted moisturizer over it which makes it untraceable. :)

      Delete