Monday, November 26, 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface - Review, Photos, Swatches

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface is my most favorite shade from Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blushes. The shade looks so natural on me! It's a rosy pink blush that gives me the healthy flush of color on my face. I know most people would say this is a summer blush, but this is the shade I wear almost everyday.
It's long wearing, color payoff is good, matte and doesn't irritate my skin.

Just so you know, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are formulated without mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate and synthetic fragrance.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface





swatch without flash
swatch with flash


PROS: long wearing, matte, doesn't have parabens, gives that natural rosy flush, didn't irritate my skin, good color payoff
CONS: doesn't come with a brush, pricey, not available locally


VERDICT: 

 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.



Where To Buy:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Online, P1300-P1400

5 comments:

  1. This is such a universal color! Love this shade!:)

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis! ang hilig mo sa tarte :) Do you buy this online? Have you tried young stick blush? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade! My heart bleeds because I want iiiiit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you said pricey twice. This is my dream blush, but then again, pricey. :p

    xx, Kim
    Kimpossibly Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just emphasizing that its pricey.. LOL lulusot pa hahaha! :))

      Delete