Monday, December 17, 2012

MAC Charmed I'm Sure - Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Charmed I'm Sure is a part of the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection. This shade is a true red with blue undertones. It's slightly lighter than MAC Russian Red, but not as bright as MAC Ruby Woo. It's a hint brighter than MAC Such Flare. This has a matte finish (favorite!) which makes it quite long wearing. It's also really opaque so if you have pigmented lips, it will still work for you.

I've had this lipstick for a while now, right about the time it was released locally. I was a bit apprehensive if I should post about it since its already sold out, but I just had to share it. I love Marilyn Monroe and I think MAC did justice in this collection: from the formulation, shades up to the packaging. I was so tempted to get Scarlet Ibis but I already got one from the Iris Apfel Collection. Didn't even bother getting Pure Zen. LOL


MAC Charmed I'm Sure






I'm sorry, I was in a hurry that day.
Didn't even bother fixing my hair 'cause I was running late for work.

PROS: a beautiful shade that's perfect for the holidays, long wearing, matte but not drying, opaque, fabulous packaging!
CONS: limited edition :( 


VERDICT:

 I will definitely repurchase! (if ever it gets re-promoted)



Where To Buy:
MAC Charmed I'm Sure
Online, prices may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment