Monday, June 3, 2013

SM City Lucena: Pasayahan Festival with Kapuso Stars

Pasayahan Festival is an event in Lucena wherein both locals and tourists celebrate the city's culture and unity. From small to big businesses, doesn't matter if you're an average employee or a business owner, the rich and the not-so rich, everyone is entitled to enjoy this event.

Last March 28, a gorgeous parade from the city central until SM City Lucena was held. Different local units and busineses had their floats, dance group and even Carnival Queens graced the streets.













For more photos, click here.


After the parade and awarding, everyone was invited to watch Kapuso Stars in the SM City Lucena Event Center.




Stars of the show "Home Sweet Home" and Dingdong Dantes entertained the audience with song and dance numers.









This was my first "Pasayahan Sa Lucena" experience. It was extra special because I also experienced "Pasayahan Sa SM Lucena". I know a lot of people would say that visiting SM Supermalls outside metro Manila is pointless because we have a lot of them here already. But really, that's the whole point of it.

SM Supermalls is undeniably a part of our culture already. It's a familiar place. Somehow, even when you're in an SM somewhere far from your home, it makes you feel at home because of the same ambiance it brings. I can personally vouch for this because that's how I felt when I was in SM City Lucena. It was as if I was just in my neighbors SM City San Lazaro and SM City Manila. Somehow, I felt rigjt at home even when I was miles away.

I would like to thank SM City Lucena for inviting me to celebrate and experience the "Pasayahan Festival". Thank you for making us feel right at home. I would also like to congratulate you for the very successful "Pasayahan Sa SM Lucena". :)

For more photos, click here.


SM City Lucena is located in Maharlika Highway corner Dalahican Road, Brgy. Red-V, 4301 Lucena City, Philippines

Follow and Like SM City Lucena on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment