Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nailed It + Review: OMG Nail Color in Bahama Blue


Summer is definitely over! Here comes the cool and rainy weather! My boots and tights can come out now! I love this weather, can't you tell? ;)

 I've been following Aya's blog, and her nail arts and posts really got me into doing my own nails again. I've been indulging in nail salons for almost a decade now, and I think it's time I re-learn to do it myself because hey, manicures and pedicures can get quite expensive.

Anyway, in line with this season, I've been loving dark and vampy nail colors. Plus, they're almost mistake-proof because all I need to do is layer them up. Streaks won't be as noticeable! Hahaha!

So here's my work. Please be forgiving, I haven't done this for a long time. Oh and take note, I didn't apply any base or top coat here. I just applied the polish in 3 coats.

OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in Bahama Blue







This is OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in Bahama Blue. It's a midnight blue, shiny but no shimmer and almost black. I love it! Can I just say that this brand impressed me! And with the price, you really can't complain. This nail color line is by the brand Klik.

PROS: has decent opacity, color is gorgeous, very affordable, locally available

CONSminimal chipping after 3 days



VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
OMG Oh My Golly Nail Color in Bahama Blue
PHP17.75 for 10ml, Landmark


No comments:

Post a Comment