Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cheap Thrills: Paganini x OMG x Glamworks

Hey there! :)

I have another "cheap thrills" post for you! Basically, this kind of post is all about awesome products that costs P100 or is worth less than P100  (ex. "Buy 1 Take 1 for P120", which means its P60 each). Bear with me guys, its my post anyway. Please? Hehe. ;)


Left to right: Paganini Collection makeup sponges (P49.75 per pack), OMG Oh my Golly nail color in Bahama Blue (P17.75), and Glamworks Make Up Remover Cleansing Wipes (Buy 1 Take 1 for P49).

Makeup sponges are usually looked over in my world. Once I throw out the dirty sponge from the compact, I always forget to buy a new one. That's probably the reason I've never hit pan on my powder foundation.

Everyone knows I can't do my own nails. No, I don't trust myself in cleaning my own nails. Hahaha! But I really love how modern and edgy this shade is. It's almost black, but the blue shade peeks through.

I've been using the makeup wipes for 2 weeks now, and I must say.. Not bad! I don't recommend it for eye makeup and the super long wearing matte lip products.

Everything was bought in Landmark, except Glamworks (from Watson's).

No comments:

Post a Comment