Saturday, April 12, 2014

Beauty Haul | Etude House

It's been a while since I last purchased anything from Etude House. It's probably been a year or so (I love their eye and lip makeup remover!). I usually shy away from their counter/boutique because I always thought their products won't suit me. But after watching lots of Korean makeup tutorials on Youtube, I caught the K-Pop bug again and ended up with this haul. :)




I finally found a Korean BB cream that matches my shade and skin type! I'm also digging lip stains and gradiant lips lately since it's summer. The hair products smells sooo good I couldn't leave without them. 
I purchased everything at Etude House SM Megamall. :)

Any review request? Leave a comment below or contact me via my Facebook page! :)


2 comments:

  1. Silk Scarf is really good. I've tried it before. ^_^ i miss shopping at etude house. i really, really like their drawing eyebrows! totally my HG!
    http://kikaysimaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul dear =) reviews ha =)

    ReplyDelete