Friday, April 18, 2014

Beauty Haul | Essence Makeup

Another Beauty Haul! Haha! This time it's from Essence. :)

I've been watching and reading lots of raves about this brand, particularly their foundations.
They're surprisingly affordable for a foreign brand, which is probably why they're such a hit among Filipinas. I've already tried all of them at least twice now, and so far they're pretty good.

My favorite is their BB cream which I've been using almost everyday for a month now. It provides light coverage so if you don't have much to hide, this will work for you perfectly. I still need to use concealer and powder though. I also love the fact that it has SPF30!

Least favorite would be the mascara. I don't hate it, but it's not the best I've tried. It still smudges and gives me raccoon eyes after a few hours, which is not surprising at all since I live in a very humid country. Good thing it's not that expensive. I'd still use it though but I'll make sure I have makeup wipes in my bag.

Their coverstick is perfect for my shade, but I wish it lasts longer. It also feels a little dry, so if you'll be using it on your under-eye area, make sure you apply an eye cream first. I've only tried their Soft Touch Mousse foundation twice so I still need to use it more to give you a better feedback, but so far it's pretty good. I think it's even better than Maybelline's. :)




Any review request? Leave a comment below or contact me via my Facebook page! :)

1 comment: