Saturday, March 9, 2013

Snoe Beauty Rouge Deluxe Lipstick in Heavenly Pink X1 - Review, Photos, Swatches


Nowadays. we really need to buy products that can work 2 or more ways for us. That way, we really get a lot from what we paid for.

Snoe Rouge Deluxe in Heavenly Pink X1 is a barbie baby pink shade in a creamy, semi-matte finish. Its a little too  cool toned for my usual pink lippies, but I still bought it because it works as a long-wearing dolly pink blush. You'll look naturally flushed, especially when you have a fair skin tone.

I'm a huge fan of Snoe's makeup scent, which says a lot since I hate scented makeup. I'd probably wear this on my lips when I wear a dramatic smoky eye look. :) It reminds me of MAC Snob, though I really can't confirm that since I don't own that shade.


Snoe Rouge Deluxe X1 in Heavenly Pink










PROS: pretty barbie baby pink color, creamy yet semi-matte finish, decent hours of wear, can be worn as a blush, locally available
CONS: color may not flatter everyone, a little pricey but I feel its worth it :)


VERDICT:
 I will repurchase when I don't find something better.




Where To Buy:
Snoe Beauty Rouge Deluxe Lipstick in Heavenly Pink X1
PHP399, Market Market, Cinderella (SM Megamall), Landmark Trinoma

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried any of Snoe's lipsticks so I'm all the more intrigued after reading your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice color..pink suits your skin though...

    ReplyDelete