Saturday, March 9, 2013

MAC Daddy's Little Girl Lipstick - Review, Photos, Swatches



This lipstick just proved to me that I am a Veronica.

MAC Daddy's Little Girl is a subtle pinky violet shade. Its not too bright nor too dark. Its a refreshing take on a pink (or violet) lipstick. It has a satin finish which makes it as opaque as a matte formula but won't dehydrate your lips. As always, the formula is just perfect. It left a pretty stain on my lips after hours of wear. But what really makes me giggle like a teenager? The super adorable packaging!

This is part of the Veronica Lipsticks of MAC Archie's Girls Collection, and my 2nd lipstick from the said collection. You can also check out my review on Ronnie Red.


MAC Daddy's Little Girl








PROS: fresh take of pink/violet, long wearing, opaque, won't dry out your lips, cute packaging
CONS: pricey, limited edition



VERDICT:

  I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
MAC Daddy's Little Girl
PHP1000, March 10 TriNoma and Glorietta

1 comment: