Saturday, February 16, 2013

SM City Sta. Mesa's 3-Day SALE - Fashion and Beauty Haul


A new season is fast approaching. The weather is getting a little bit warmer, so a wardrobe updating is a must. Because I try to be practical and more sensible when I shop, I choose to buy the season's essentials when there's a sale. Good thing SM City Sta. Mesa is having their 3-Day SALE event this weekend! This is the chance to score my perfect summer essentials at discounted prices! :)




When I go on sale events such as this, I always gravitate into shoes.
As we all know, shoes can get quite expensive, which is understandable. We need durable and stylish shoes to wear everyday, especially when you have to walk a considerable distance when you go to work.
Celine, Payless and Jellybean are just some of the stores in SM City Sta. Mesa that are offering huge discounts on some fabulous shoes you can wear this (or any) season!








Of course, how can not check out SM Department Store?
I'm particularly a fan of SM Parisian Shoes and Bags. I think they have good quality for their price, and they're pretty stylish too. 








SHOPPING TIP:

To get the best bargains, check out the hallways right outside SM Department Store.
They have stalls there that stores items in huge discounts! They have so much discounted items that they had to put them outside. From shoes, bags, luggages to household items, they have it on sale!





MY HAUL: 


If you're a follower of my blog (hopefully you are), you know I love shopping in the SM Girls' Teens Wear Department. Yes, despite my plump physique, I manage to find dresses and tops in this department that fits me. ;) I also found a fab skirt in the SM Ladies Fashion Department. :)





I've been using 2 Majolica Majorca products (Lash & Brow Tint and Automatic Liner) for quite some time now, and I absolutely love them. Since the Department Store is offering discounts, especially on big purchases (P1500 and up, with SMAC), I thought this is the best time to purchase the products that I want from this brand. I bought their face primer (Skin Lingerie Pore Cover), powder blush (Puff De Cheek) and their powder foundation (Skin Remaker Pore Cover). 


 

 My Best Bargain Buy 


 I chose this as my Best Bargain Buy because the luxurious and decadent gold casing came in practically FREE. Yes, FREE. This set will usually cost P1500 (the refill and sponge for P1,050 and casing for P450).
Now how much did I have to spend to get this set? A whopping P1,050 only.
From P1500 to P1,050! That's like a 30% discount, and I love it!


The SM City Sta. Mesa 3-Day SALE is happening this weekend. You still have until Sunday to grab a chance in getting awesome items in huge discounts, so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment