Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My ZALORA Wishlist


Since I work at night and I have a pretty unusual weekend, I almost always just shop online. The convenience of not having to experience traffic and just shop in my PJs at the comefort of my room is very tempting. I've been hearing and reading about Zalora and the products the wide variety of products they offer. I finally decided to check it out, and found several items I want / will get soon. :)


Sophia Eyelash Enancer by Virginia Olsen

Tomato Zada Clutch


Gorgeous Cosmetics Glamalash Mascara


Twinky Twinky Boots


Love Curves Clothing by JGO Lace Overlay Chiffon Sleeves Shift Dress


ToyWatch Fluo Pearly

TIGI Bedhead Some Like It Hot Serum




What I love:They have products that aren't available in malls and local boutiques. I can finally get some of the foreign makeup and beauty products that I see on Youtube or read on blogs easily.They have a lot of payment options, 30 days return and free shipping available.I think they always have items on sale, so us bargain hunters will always have something to look forward to.
What may need some work:I really appreciate the fact that they carry plus size clothing from different brands.I was hoping they'll expand it soon, with more local and young designers that carry edgy clothing for plus-sized women. I find their current gallery a little too safe for me. I also find it odd that the plus size swimwear was modeled by a slim model. I'm not hating here, but how can a plus-sized woman (like me) imagine how it will look like on me if its worn by a slim girl? Doesn't make sense.

Visit Zalora now! :)



Do you have a Zalora wishlist of your own?Leave comments! I would love to know yours :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love Zalora.. browsing thru their site relieves my stress LOL :P

    Love lots,
    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete