Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fiona Cologne in Raspberry Drops - Review and Photos


Fiona Cologne in Raspberry Drops is my go-to cologne when I feel like being sweet and girly. Its the perfect scent whenever I wear my dainty dresses paired with pastel tights and doll shoes. I really prefer fruity scents over florals and musks, but surprisingly the light white floral and white musk of Raspberry Drops didn't bother me at all. I think this is just perfect when I feel like being a girly girl. :)

Raspberry Drops is described as "wonderfully sweet, fruity blend of raspberry, white flowers, and white musk". Just like the typical Fiona Cologne, this lasts 6 hours to 8 hours max on me; something that made me fall for their colognes.


Fiona Cologne is hypo allergenic, safe to be used on children and is a product of Skintec.


Fiona Cologne in Raspberry Drops



PROS: sweet and girly scent that's not overwhelming, lasts 6-8 hours on me, very affordable, locally available, hypo allergenic
CONSit doesn't come in a spray bottle (personal preference)



VERDICT:
I will definitely repurchase!



Where To Buy:
Fiona Cologne in Raspberry Drops
Leading department stores and drugstores



You can avail any Fiona Cologne scents in five handy bottles: 25ml (Php 15.00) , 50ml (Php 24.75), 75ml(Php 34.00) , 100ml (Php 39.00) fliptop bottles and 50ml spray bottle (Php 35.25).


No comments:

Post a Comment