Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MAC Eden Rouge - Review, Swatches. Photos

MAC Eden Rouge is a part of MAC's Posh Paradise Collection that was released last year. The said collection carried lipsticks in a new formula - the "mattene" a.k.a semi-mat. It's as opaque and as long-lasting as their matte formula, with the creaminess of the amplified creme formula. I'll say mattene is the baby if ever matte and amplified creme ever hook up.

MAC Eden Rouge
Red lipsticks are my go-to items whenever I'm too lazy or in a hurry.
I love the drama and how it makes me look "put-together" without too much makeup.


MAC Eden Rouge
Eden Rouge is brighter than Russian Red. The shade is closer to Ruby Woo.
Unfortunately, this color is limited edition. :(

MAC Eden Rouge

Swatch
MAC Eden Rouge lip swatch










PROS: Matte but not drying, longevity is fairly good(about 4-6 hours), the sleek packaging is easier to carry around

CONS: a limited edition shade, dupeable

VERDICT: 4 out of 5 CHILIS! This is a great lipstick to add to your collection (especially if you're a huge fan of MAC). The shade and finish are great, but if you're in a budget, I think you can settle for the drugstore dupe.

Click HERE to see the drugstore dupe I discovered for MAC Eden Rouge! :)


FTC: I paid for this product with my own money. I'm not affiliated with MAC. I'm not getting paid for this review.
These photos are taken by yours truly.

SRP: 1,000php MAC Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment